TECNOPOLIS: A PROJECT IN CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION
TECNOPOLIS provides integrated architectural and engineering services in the field of retail buildings, office buildings, industrial and logistic plants.
Founded in 1998 by experts on construction design field with many nationwide and worldwide professional experiences, nowadays TECNOPOLIS has more than 20 employees .
Tecnopolis carries out engineered, functional, aesthetic plans, with long view, rapidity on choice and great attention on budget and on costs management.
TECNOPOLIS takes part at full spectrum and attends all the work phases:
- Technical and economic feasibility study
- Project management and integrated planning, architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems design
- Technical and administrative documentation for contract issue
- Chief and specialist works supervision
- Environmental impact assessments and mitigation works design
- Safety coordination e supervision on construction sites
- Fire engineering
TECNOPOLIS, thanks to the division POLIS Impianti, dedicated to technical system sector, expands the range of integrated services and answers to the essential needs of integrated planning, careful to energy saving and environmental sustainability.
POLIS Impianti is able to provide services for:
- Renewable energy plants
- Industrial refrigeration plants
- Fire safety systems (risk assessment, security and evacuation plans)
- ATEX assessments and certifications
- Energy Performance certifications
- Audit and diagnostic on energy consumption of buildings
- Technical and economic analysis for energetic refurbishment of existing buildings
TECNOPOLIS works under quality management system complying with the norm UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 attested by certification authority TÜV CERT of TÜV NORD CERT GmbH & Co. KG. (certificate n. 78 100 034548-000 – First certification issued on 21/07/2003)