FICO Eataly World
The FICO Eataly World project is the winner of the MIPIM Awards 2018 in the Best Shopping Center category.
FICO Eataly World (Fabbrica Italiana Contadina) was born as a theme park for the disclosure of excellent Italian food through the representation of the entire production chain, from the “raw material” to the packaged product.
Distributed in an area of 100.000 sqm, it includes:
- agricultural crops: 7.000 sqm
- stables: 4.000 sqm
- food laboratories: 11.000 sqm
- sales areas: 16.300 sqm
- catering areas: 7.300 sqm
- 10 teaching classrooms and 3.000 meters of educational path
- event areas including an auditorium and a central square for cooking shows, theme evenings, company conventions, theater shows, cinemas, concerts and live music: 4.000 sqm
Tecnopolis held the position of the final architectural designer, work supervisor for structural works electrical/thermotechnical system, assistance to architectural work supervisor.